I just recently created an OSGeo account specifically to access hub.qgis.org to file a bug report. I filed report, now I realize I can no longer log on at hub.qgis.org; must have incorrect password. Account is userid - zanstrausz, used this email (stra...@bentonrea.com).

Not sure who to contact to help with recovering access to my account, there seems to be no password recovery enabled in the login page. Got this list address from account registration page (https://www2.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/ldap_create_user.py)

Sorry to bother,  :>(

David Strausz