Thanks Andrea,

You are quite right, unfortunately. Sharing and discussing experiences and
insights on this could come across as negative.

The same happened when I read an earlier discussion on a Code of Conduct for
conferences. Frankly I was abhorred that such code was deemed necessary. Until
I realised that I was perhaps ignorant (living in Amsterdam is such a
privilege).

Can I invite you to share your list-of-thoughts regarding potential pitfalls
for a Conference at least with me (marcvloemans1[at]gmail.com)? It would be
such a shame if we unintentionally overlook the obvious!

Cheers,

Marc Vloemans