Honored, I second this nomination.

Bogdan is one of the most active members of the Romanian OSGeo local chapter - geo-spatial.org - highly technical skilled who has brought significant contributions over the time in our community, both in knowledge, as in practice. And continues to do so.

Cheers,
Codrina

On 17/07/16 10:20, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
Forwarding Bogdan Grama nomination by Vasile Craciunescu.

Best regards,
Vasile
2016 OSGeo Elections CRO

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Charter member nomination: Bogdan Grama
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 16:03:02 +0300
From: Vasile Craciunescu <vas...@geo-spatial.org>
To: OSGeo Chief Returning Officer <c...@osgeo.org>
CC: Bogdan Grama <bogdan.gr...@gmail.com>

Dear CRO,

It is my great pleasure to nominate Bogdan Grama as an OSGeo Charter
Member. Bogdan is one of the pillars of OSGeo Romania and he is heavily
involved in our FOSS4G and open geodata activities. I'm convinced that
OSGeo would benefit from his technical qualities, his calm and passion
and dedication for free and open source software for geospatial.

Best,
Vasile