+1 from me for Marc Vloemans too

I know, that Marc thinks different - which gives us the chance, to involve new faces into an even improved strategy of OSGeo.

Till

Am 2016-09-18 18:22, schrieb Jeffrey Johnson:
+1 on this nomination. I've only had the pleasure of interacting with
Marc recently in Bonn, but I believe he is the exact kind of person we
need to take OSGeo to the next level with a clear, focused and well
executed marketing strategy.

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 8:40 AM, Jeff McKenna