Dear community

I've sent the invitations to the OSGeo Charter membership (312 awesome
people) and it's been my pleasure to be the first one voting :-)

I expect you all will receive over the next minutes the invitation
e-mail with your personalized link to cast your vote.

IMPORTANT: please please, before going to the voting survey take your
time. Visit the nomination page[1] and the manifesto page[2] and take
a close look on what our candidates offer. We have a week[3] to vote
so raise any questions or comments to the candidates here at the
discuss mailing list, there's plenty of time :-)

I hope the voting works well for all of you but if you bump into any
issue, please contact me at c...@osgeo.org and I'll do my best to
assist you ASAP.

Thanks in advance for participating!

Sincerely,