Hey Patrick,

Perhaps too much of a European naming issue ;-)
....pieces of plastic/paper with a logo, picture and or txt on the front and
adhesive on the back....often used on the back of cars in an attempt to
amuse/annoy the car you just passed....."if you can read this you are too
close".......my on line translation tool seems to use the same term:
sticker....rings a bell ?

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans