Dear Venka,

Good idea! I will gladly start setting the wiki page within the next days.

Cheers,
Codrina

On 21/10/16 12:07, Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:
Hi Codrina,

On 2016/10/21 17:09, Codrina Maria Ilie wrote:
Dear Venka, all

I would gladly join forces in a Data4All initiative with OSM, HOT and
other Open Data communities, as well.

That's great! Shall we start with setting up a wiki page and
inviting others to join the Data4All initiative?

Best

Venka

Cheers,
Codrina