Thanks Guido for sharing, there are some nice slides in that presentation, I've reached out to the presenter.

Cameron.

On 29/11/2016 1:12 PM, Guido Stein wrote:
Hey Cameron,

Good information and well organized.

I also saw a presentation earlier this year that tries to explain open by default as a positive for evil capitolists. Which is an interesting take on this, but also compelling as far as making adopter feel that this is not just about morals.

http://www.slideshare.net/dblockdotorg/opensource-by-default-un-communitycamp

Thanks for sharing,

Guido