Thanks Cameron.

About the evaluation criteria you can find more information in this PDF:
https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/sites/default/files/share_reuse_awards_en.pdf

Best Regards,
Alvaro Anguix
General Manager
gvSIG Association
www.gvsig.com

On 06/04/17 06:19, Cameron Shorter wrote:

Congratulations gvSIG team. This is significant statement of success!

Sergio, others, I'm very interested to understand more about the criteria applied to assess candidate projects (and to a lesser extent, what other projects were considered).

I'm wondering whether there is direct or reference information we can draw upon which may be applicable for our OSGeo incubation process.

Warm regards, Cameron