I would like to second Ben's nomination

Best,
Angelos

On 09/07/2017 09:36 AM, Vasile Craciunescu wrote:
Thank you, Jody. The link was added to Ben's nomination.

Best,
Vasile

On 9/7/17 8:27 AM, Jody Garnett wrote:
aside: Looks like Ben has an entry on the wiki https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Bencaradocdavies and is active in the OSGeo Live project as well.

--
Jody Garnett

On 6 September 2017 at 21:48, Vasile Craciunescu <vas...@geo-spatial.org <mailto:vas...@geo-spatial.org>> wrote:

    Forwarding Ben Caradoc-Davies nomination by Jody Garnett. The 2017
    member nominations list was updated [1].

    Best regards,
    Vasile & Jeff
    2017 OSGeo Elections CROs

<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017>