I've had a number of people reach out to me privately, related to the upcoming OSGeo Board elections. I'm experiencing community members being thoughtful and considered, as well as being respectful and sensitive to people's feelings and mindful of current relationships.

Over the upcoming weekend, and before OSGeo Board election starts, I'll be compiling my thoughts. I'll be considering the feedback I've been provided. I will respect privacy and not mention names of people from whom I'm collating ideas from.

Feel free to privately email me ideas you feel I should consider.

Warm regards,

--
Cameron Shorter
Open Technologies Consultant