+ 1 Maxi, Bruce.

Venka

On 10/22/2017 7:03 AM, Bruce Bannerman wrote:
+1 Maxi.

I’m very sorry to see this Jeff.

As a community, we need to look closely at what we allowed to happen during
this process.

We cannot afford to chase away very talented and passionate people. Jeff is but
one of them.

I have not been impressed by our actions.

Bruce

On 22 Oct 2017, at 08:20, Massimiliano Cannata <massimiliano.cann...@supsi.ch>