Thanks Jody,

It looks like the following projects have not provided an update during the AGM and should be called to attend our next board meeting:

- gvSIG
- Marble
- QGIS
- FDO
- GDAL/OGR
- GEOS
- GeoTools
- OSSIM
- PostGIS
- GeoNetwork
- deegree
- geomajas
- Mapbender
- MapFish
- MapGuide Open Source
- OpenLayers

Given the number of the projects in that list, perhaps it would be easier to organize separate meetings (or video calls), asking projects and board members to attend.

I volunteer to follow up with the project officers and arrange those meetings if the board approves.

Best,
Angelos