Hi Suchith,

I agree broadly with the below - Generally, I’d advise against large monetary
prizes, given the current climate I think widening participation is a higher
value for our community (this is my personal view). I think offering high value
prizes in lieu of a travel grant isn’t the right way to go - I think some
monetary compensation is good - but the absolute max should be $250 IMHO.

With the figures, will this mean $2,500 for the TGP or $2,000. We’re looking at
scrambling for as much money as possible for grants (and are currently
discussing ways of maximising the value + sponsorship for this too!).

Over to the lists :-)

Ta,

Mark