Hi Suchith,

I believe it was running on OSGeo's server (year's ago Tyler Mitchell,
director of OSGeo, set it up). I was assuming the server was periodically
being backed up? Who has maintained the server over the last few years?

Charlie

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 7:56 AM, Suchith Anand <
suchith.an...@nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

> Can someone please help provide the details of previous OSGeo educational
> content inventory [1]. Has the files been saved somewhere? If so, please
> let me know details. Thanks.
>

> Also we would like to add GeoForAll community news (GeoAmbassodor etc)
> through the new website . How can I do this?
>

> Best wishes,
>

> Suchith
>
> [1] http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content

> attachment.

> communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored where
> permitted by law.

Charlie Schweik

Professor
Department of Environmental Conservation &
School of Public Policy
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

"Make positive change in your sphere of influence." -- CMS