Thx Suchith,

However I struggle to see the opportunities for SME’s in particular.
Especially, since these make up for the large part of the present OSGeo
sponsors.
I think the argument to join the initiative needs to be SMART. Otherwise it is
a plea in a virtual ocean of requests upon open source businesses.
Apologies, but I can not bolster the argument for joining. Perhaps others on
the list can help you.

Kind regards,
Marc Vloemans