Hey Cameron,
thanks for all your support over the past decade and all the best for your new endeavors. It has been a pleasure working with you and I always honored and learned a lot form your well-thought-out comments and suggestions. Great to see you leverage these skills for docs in the future.

Best regards,
Arnulf