Hi,
QGIS Zurich 3.18.2 -Win10
I have a virtual layer that has multiple polygons each with two pertinent
attribute fields: "Field1Name" and "Field2Name". I can set and Style the Label
for one field and I can display these two fields as a Label, using the
Expression Value "field1name" || '\n' || "field2name".
BUT is it possible to set a different Text/Render Style for each of the two
fieldnames in the Label to display at the same time? I want both fields data to
appear within the polygon label, but one highlighted, bold and large and the
other subordinated, smaller less obvious.
If I set up two Text Styles up is there an Expression that will achieve this
two component styled Label?
Tony