Hi Jody,

thanks for the update.

The clarification of point 3 is still fuzzy to me. What do they actually mean by "monetised by manufacturers". Is monetizing only when the software is open source but people have to pay to use it on SaaS or similar models ? Otherwise if it is about money being involved in the making of the open source software, then that contradicts the second point that how the development was financed shouldn't be taken into account to determine commercial activity... Is consulting about open source software "monetizing" it ... ?

Even