Od:foss4g2...@gmail.com dnia Mon May 27 15:30:08 2024
Temat: Re: ? Invitation to FOSS4G 2024 Conference in Belém, Brazil
Powód: Wiadomość ma zbyt wielu adresatów
This message was sent a few days ago and I can find it in my inbox every day since it first appeared. I wanted to respond to these notifications and stop them. However, I encountered some problems with the credentials. My password only works for the regular list account, but not for the moderator account. I tried all the possible passwords I had used before, but none were accepted.

Could you please tell me how to reset  the moderator password (or just block the resending of the message)?

I have already asked this question sending the e-mail to mailman-ow...@lists.osgeo.org, but without any response.

With regards,

Tomasz Kubik