Jules Taplin wrote:

Whilst I've been on leave, Triode has clearly been doing a cracking job of sorting out the current AlienBBC beta release. I should also thank Neil Slightholm for his UI patches, which are gratefully received ;)

As a result, we've got a new version of the beta released. It's available from the normal location ('http://www.mrtickle.org/alienbbc.html') - just click on the 'Beta Versions' link.

Having been a (very) early (and happy) adopter of the AlienBBC plugin for Windows, I just installed 0.94 on the latest 6.0 nightly. Seems to be working well, and most of the entries play fine.

Do you want to know about channels that don't work? For example, I get "connecting" on BBC local radio stations, but none of them play anything.

--
Bill Burns
Long Island   NY   USA