Quoting Steven Spies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> OK, I know SlimServer will recognize "Music Folder\CD Artist Name\CD
> Album Name\Track # Track Name.wav" but what else? How about Year or
> Genre? I can't seem to find this documentation anywhere, am I just
> missing it?

slimserver simply reads the file system. all genre/album, etc is taken from the
tags within the files themselves.  If you do not have any tags, then there is a
guess tags feature.  settings for this can be anything you want that will best
match your file/tree structure.  see server settings, formatting.  The
descriptions there will let you know what values you can use.  Read the
titleformat description above that for a bit more detail.

-kdf