kdf wrote:

Quoting Neil Coburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

As you suspected, it just comes up with a box saying mov123.exe has
encountered a problem and needs to close. It didn't seem to get past the
first line of the command.  There is an error report, but I couldn't get it
to cut and paste - not sure whether you need it?

Thanks for the help so far.... What should I try next?

I'll have to let Vidur field that one. If you can get an idea of what the error message says, that might help. I know next to nothing about mov123 except that it does tend to halt a lot.

One thing to try would be to reinstall quicktime latest version, since I believe
mov123 depends on that.

-kdf

This started happening after updating to 5.4.1? Which version did you update from? My initial reaction is to second kdf's suggestion that you get the latest Quicktime. An alternative may be to grab a version of mov123 from a previous version of SlimServer.