Jim's Public email wrote:

/Jim
Obviously bored contender for title of unluckiest SlimDevices customer

I think I am in line for the opposite title. Got my first SB1 only about a month after the SliMP3 was replaced. I was going to get a second and the Canadian distributor was flooded out so I was forced to wait just in time for the new display (SB1b?). Now I'm in the market for another and the SB2 comes out! Great timing Slimdevices! :-) Although, having got the short end of the stick on other technology upgrades, I feel the pain.

--
Daryle A. Tilroe