Michael Peters wrote:
On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 06:59:44 -0500, John Rakestraw
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

attrpms and dag and freshrpm's often have updated versions of core packages. If you use them (I don't) then maybe your perl modules already were what they needed to be (I don't know what they offer updates for)

After I posted I wondered about this. I use dag and freshrpm for my yum upgrades. Surely there's an easy way to find out if I have these updated perl modules, but I won't have time to figure out how until the weekend. If it matters, if it only takes a minute once one knows how, and if someone can tell me how, I can run a quick check tonight.