From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 March 2005 12:07
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: [slim] POP3 Email Check on Windows

Hi,
Trying to get Email.pm working on a windows machine.
Installed Active perl and Net::POP3
If I break out the doFetch sub into a stand alone perl script and take
out the
if Slim::Buttons check and addToList(@$msgContent); call ...The section
appears
to work....debug shows conecting, number of mails etc.

Running slim.exe -d_plugins shows all plugins load without problems
but as soon as it goes to check the pop3 I get
"Couldn't connect to pop3 server: (mailservername-removed-obviously) at
C:/Program Files/SlimServer/server/Plugins/Email.pm line 158."

anyone actually got this working with windows?