Quoting Ben Sandee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Strange -- I tried to use this plugin unsuccessfully.  I'm just did a
> clean svn up so maybe it's something with the latest build.  Here's
> the errors I get:
>
> When I go to the plugin I get "Programs for Music (1 of 0)" and if I
> "push" it and hit the right arrow here I crash the server with the
> error below.  Any ideas?  Maybe I missed a setup step or something.

c:\program files\slimserver\server\slim.exe --d_plugins

I'm sure you will find that you have some missing modules.

this plugin requires HTML::Treebuilder, which is not included with the server
and may need to be compiled for your platform.

download activePerl, or use a platform with native perl like osx or linux.

-kdf