Dan Sully wrote:

* John Gorst shaped the electrons to say...

Symptoms: server crashes with teh following error on the command line (dpending
which format you try and ffwd)
Undefined subroutine &Slim::Formats::MP3::seekNextFrame called at
/usr/local/slimserver6/Slim/Player/Source.pm line 177
Undefined subroutine &Slim::Formats::FLAC::seekNextFrame called at
/usr/local/slimserver6/Slim/Player/Source.pm line 1589

John - I've forwarded this message on to Vidur, who is working on ffw/rwd.

I've checked in a fix. Should appear in tomorrow's nightlies or latest svn build.

--Vidur