I've been having a few problems since switching over to 6.0 on my WinXP server
(although it's been largely painless).

First, I can't really quantify it, but it seems like the Squeezebox display is
displaying the info for the next song a good 2-3 seconds before the previous
song is finished playing.  I'm not sure, but this might have been happening
with the 5.4 version as well.

Second, when starting up a new playlist, it often (but not always) skips the
first song and throws this error:
Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at /PerlApp/Slim/Player/Source.pm
line 1642.
Use of uninitialized value in subtraction (-) at /PerlApp/Slim/Player/Source.pm
line 1644.
Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at /PerlApp/Slim/Player/Source.pm
line 1654.
I've seen this one across all of the 6.0 betas so far.

Third, just since I switched to 6.0b3 (using the Fishbone skin), the iTunes
playlists are coming up with an "itunesplaylist:" prefix even though I
specifically have no prefix or suffix in the settings.  They also have "%20"
anywhere a space is present in the playlist name.  I've tried setting the
prefix to something and then changing it back, but it seems to ignore the
setting entirely.  This was not the case in b2.

I was having huge problems with high CPU load-induced dropouts, but I solved
them by increasing the iTunes library reload interval to an obscenely large
number and all was well.  Perhaps defaulting that to a higher value would be a
good idea?

If there's anything I can do to help narrow down the source of any of these,
someone just let me know.  I have very little programming experience, but I
follow directions well!