In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 Jacob Weber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
>  Dan Sully <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > >I'm pretty sure that I didn't have the browser interface open when I
> > >noticed this. If you want I can try reinstalling b3 later and make sure.
> >
> > Please. Although I'm unable to reproduce it here, I'm considering it a
> > blocking issue for 6.0
>

> I just reinstalled 6.0b3, without ever opening the browser interface.
> Same results. Not sure if this will help, but here's a "sample" from
> Activity Viewer. I ran this about a minute after starting the server.

Well, unfortunately, the problem seems to have disappeared after a
restart. It's back down to 1% with 6.0b3, even with the web interface
open. Strange. I'll let you know if it reappears.

However, after starting to play a track and then turning off the player,
I notice that there's a process "mov123" that's hung. I think this
belongs to SlimServer?

Jacob