A late addition to 6.0b3 to improve the performance of Browse Music Folder and Browse Playlists broke the display of playlists. This has since been fixed. Thanks.

--Vidur

Healy wrote:

I'm getting %20 displayed in place of spaces in my itunes playlists on the server. It
does not happen with slimserver created playlists, only itunes ones:

Lord Of The Rings Soundtracks.m3u Mr Clapton & Mr Johnson.m3u Singer Songwriters.m3u itunesplaylist:3%20Stars%20or%20above itunesplaylist:4%20Stars%20or%20above itunesplaylist:iPod%20Shuffle%20Rated%20Songs