I’ve been using my Squeezebox with no problems for about 12 months, however … it seemed to lose it’s network connection (wireless) and now when I try to reconnect to the PC with the slimserver software – it’s can’t seem to find it. At the same time on the PC – I get the following message; ‘there is an IP conflict with another system on the network’. At this point my internet connection dies and I have to reboot everything.

I have tried loading the slimserver software to another PC on the network, with a different IP and the same thing happens.

I’m using XP and Slmserver 6 Beta.

Any bright ideas?

Thanks in advance

Jonathan