Jon Stanton wrote:
Hi John

Go to Server Settings...Formatting and scroll down to Title Format.
Add this one and select it:

DISC-TRACKNUM. TITLE (ARTIST)

Then, in Player Settings (main page) change the Title Format and you
should see the new one in the drop down.

Works a treat for me.

Jon

Works a treat for me too.... ...however it only changes the display format in the "now playing" section

What I want it...
Browse music --> browse albums --> Albums (23 of 196)
                                   Bat out of hell (Meat Loaf)

What I currently get is (no matter what I do to title format)...
Browse music --> browse albums --> Albums (23 of 196)
                                   Bat out of hell

As another option I would like to see (where the number in brackets is the number of songs by that artist)....
Browse music --> browse artists --> Artists (402 of 572)
Queen (92)

Cheers