* Avi Schwartz shaped the electrons to say...

Ripped some tracks from an Israeli CD. Tagged the tracks in Hebrew. The slimserver 6.x web interface correctly shows the Hebrew text. The squeeze box however shows a bunch of question marks instead. I thought that version 6 was supposed to allow the display of UTF-8 characters. Am I wrong?

Avi - although we support UTF-8 throughout the server, we don't have all the fonts (yet) for them on the player display.

-D
--
<ZangTT> berkeley db - it's mostly about the hash()