-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michel
Fombellida
Sent: 23 March 2005 11:51
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: Re: [slim] Re: Starting slimserver in Windows

Hi James,

I haven't changed anything to the service and I am using XP SP2 Pro. The
only
thing that I am doing in the iTunes tab it to specify the path for the
library
and the music folder. When I initially tried with "find the library
automatically" it didn't work for me. I remember that I exchanged some
emails
with someone on the list to debug it but despite the registry settings
looked
correct the software was returning "" as the path...  So since then I
enter the
path where my library is (somewhere in my user profile) and my music
folder
which in my case is D:\iTunes. That's it. Every time I reinstall a new
version
of slimserver I just use the installation parameters that says that it
should
start automatically. I can see the service stopping and restarting
during the
installation. In the control panel the service is there running on
automatic!
Perhaps in the meantime the "automatic search for the library" has been
fixed
but I never bother checking again as specifying the path worked fine for
me.

Michel