Hi

I've been working on installing AlienBBC and have overcome many hurdles
but this has got me stumped.  I'm so close now...
I get no errors at startup via --d_plugin
I see the plugin in the web UI and SB.
I get to the part where you press play and this is what I get.
Launching mplayer -really-quiet -vo null -cache 128 -af
resample=44100:0:1 -ao pcm -nowaveheader -aofile /dev/fd/3
rtsp://rmv8.bbc.net.uk/bbc7/0800_sun.ra?start=%2201:15:00%22
binmode() on unopened filehandle GEN52 at
/usr/share/src/SlimServer_v2005-03-20/Slim/Player/Pipeline.pm line 119.
/usr/share/src/SlimServer_v2005-03-20/Bin/sun4-solaris/flac:
unrecognized option `--totally-silent'
MPlayer 1.0pre5-3.4.2 (C) 2000-2004 MPlayer Team

CPU: Sun Sparc
Reading config file /opt/etc/mplayer/mplayer.conf: No such file or
directory
Reading config file //.mplayer/config
Reading //.mplayer/codecs.conf: Can't open '//.mplayer/codecs.conf': No
such file or directory
Reading /opt/etc/mplayer/codecs.conf: Can't open
'/opt/etc/mplayer/codecs.conf': No such file or directory
Using built-in default codecs.conf.
Font //.mplayer/font/font.desc loaded successfully! (206 chars)

I checked the flac options and it does not have an option
--totally-silent just a --silent.  When I look in Pipeline.pm at line
119 I can't make any sense of it, mainly due to my lack of programming
skill:)
Also when looking at the AlienBBC FAQ. It talks about
transcoder_proxy.pl.
The thing is I don't have one. I searched hi and low and no go.
I'm wondering if its an old FAQ compared to the new way Mr.Tickle is
doing things.  I checked for port 5123(from Alien BBC FAQ) listening and
I don't have that either.
Is the proxy still being used? If so what starts it?

Do I need a special codecs.conf or is the default ok.

Running 3-20 nightly 6.0b3 trunk
Solaris 10, Enterprse3000, 6 250mhz proc, 1 gig mem.
MPlayer 1.0pre5-3.4.2
AlienBBC 0.94
Perl 5.8.5

Thanks for any help or suggestions

Matt

The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and for the
intended use of the addressee only; it may also be legally privileged and/or
price sensitive.  Notice is hereby given that any disclosure, use or copying
of the information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited
and may be illegal.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.  All e-mail sent to this
address will be received by Acacia Pacific Holding's e-mail system and is
subjected to archiving and review by someone other than the recipient.

Acacia Pacific Holdings has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that
any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses.  We accept no
liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and
advise you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.