Not sure why it moved but you can get to it through Shoutcast.

Chris

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Makoski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <discuss@lists.slimdevices.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 8:03 PM
Subject: [slim] Internet radio Slim picks, station missing,and how to add to iTunes

What happend to the Internet radio station Alanta
Blusecast that used to be under Slim device picks?

Anyway I added the station to my Itunes playlist and
it plays just fine under iTunes, but it does not show
up when I browse my Itues playlist using the Slim
device. Other songs show up, just not the radio
station.  Even after a sync.

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.8.3 - Release Date: 25/03/2005