Softsqueeze desktop icon can't be removed?haved you tried rebooting.
That might clear up the lock on the file

"Jason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have a weird problem with an icon for Softsqueeze that was installed when
I loaded Softsqueeze 2.0a11.  I have since installed the 6.0 final and
Softsqueeze 2.0b2 and cannot delete the shortcut for Softsqueeze 2.0a11.
The properties for the shortcut say "this is not a valid shortcut" and when
I try to delete the shortcut I get a Windows XP error box saying "Cannot
delete file: Cannot read from the source file or disk".
Any ideas on this?  Rather annoying and what not.
-J