Steven Spies wrote:

Vidur, I just noticed that I was not able to play Ogg Vorbis files
with 6.0 on OSX. Since sox is now used for Ogg Vorbis playback I
thought that might be the culprit. I dug through the preference pane
and found the sox executable that was included with slim server. When
I ran sox in the terminal it complained about some missing library
files. On version tracker I found a program called SoX Wrap that
included an installer for the needed library files. Ogg Vorbis now
seems to work correctly. Can the missing library files be fixed? A
different sox executable or a new slim server installer perhaps? I
hope this will help others using Ogg Vorbis on OSX, Steven

Steven,

Thanks for the find. This will be fixed shortly in the nightlies.

--Vidur