Jim Dibb wrote:

On a related note, when I selected a new skin (slimdevices graphic ->
excession) I found it funny that you could have two functional
displays at the same time, ie. selecting a new skin doesn't deselect
the old one. I guess it's a feature but I found it counter-intuitive
to the point that when I closed the options box, and had two displays,
I killed both and started over thinking something had gone horribly
wrong. Is this a bug, or just user error?

You must be using a really old version of Softsqueeze! In the newer versions (starting mid 1.x) of Softsqueeze you can only select one skin at a time.

Richard