Phillip Kerman wrote:

Basically, the problem is that it won't connect in wireless mode.

I have
Firmware Version: 1.50.14

No WEP/WPA... just MAC filering which, even when off, doesn't work. Also, I
turned on/off SSID broadcast with no effect.

I'm sure slim will find a fix though.

I believe I have a fix checked in. You can either get the new firmware from the 1/1 nightly (no foolin') or download it immediately to your server/Firmware directory from https://svn.slimdevices.com/*checkout*/trunk/server/Firmware/squeezebox2_8.bin?rev=2826. In both cases, connect your Squeezebox2 to SlimServer (wired I would assume, since your AP is not working) and press & hold brightness to initiate the firmware upgrade. Let me know how it goes.

--Vidur