Sigh.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Neil Sleightholm
Sent: 05 April 2005 11:26
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: Re: SV: [slim] AlienBBC for Win2K

Could you let me know how you got this trace? I would normal expect to see some
output from mplayer. The "SW: Killing MoveData thread" bit indicates that the
stream may have stopped responding. I see this quite a lot on live Radio
streams - at peak times I think the BBC site is slow to respond e.g. Radio 1
chart show, Radio 4 Archers etc. Does the same things happen with a listen
again item? Have you tried increasing the "Radio Station Timeout" in "Server
Settings / Network", I set mine to 10s.

Hope this helps

Neil