Well said.  The outside of the carton doesn't say "Includes free web
support forum".

Anyway, I'm in a bad mood because gmail tech support is terrible.
Emails that state exactly what the reproducing steps and symptoms of a
SEARCH problem are, are returned with "You should use our search
function, have a nice day".

I suppose since gmail is free you get what you pay for, but its so
annoying that their core functionality of searching is broken.