----- Original Message ----- From: "kdf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Slim Devices Discussion" <discuss@lists.slimdevices.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: [slim] Browse Artwork - doesn't show any album details

I'd also like to see the sort order as artist/album, or maybe
artist/year/album rather than just by album name. Ideally there'd be some
ability to change the sort order from within the interface.

sorting options for browse artwork is filed under bug 305, if I recall
correctly.

the information currently appears in the tooltips when you move the mouse
over the thumbnail. Utilmately, it would be nice to be able to put up artwork
alongside the other listings as a thumnail on the left side instead of having
its own mode.

Exactly. I just left a comment under bug (enhancement request) 948. A similar approach to the interface would be to have a checkbox on the home page that the user can tick to "Browse with Artwork". Then any of the standard browses would display the thumbnailed page view now used for Browse by Artwork (which could be eliminated), otherwise show the table view. If possible the setting should be remembered between visits to the server so that it doesn't need to be checked each time.