Neil Cameron wrote:

I've just upgraded to 6.1 and am trying it now.

Meanwhile, can you help with the 2b2 versus 2b3 problem? I keep installing 2b3, or so I think, and the opening flash Window says 2b3 - but when I go to look it always says 2b2. How is that?

I have checked both the slimserver 6.0.1 and 6.1 releases, and they do include Softsqueeze 2.0b3. I wonder if it is a caching problem with java web start. You could try opening the Java Control Panel (in you WinXP Control Panel), and deleting the temporary internet files.

Richard