Awesome!!!!  I'll see you all in HTTP land.

Unsubscribing...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Sully" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Slim Devices Discuss" <discuss@lists.slimdevices.com>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 2:22 PM
Subject: [slim] Announce: New Forums - and email list gateway - Please Read!

It's been obvious for some time that a better forums / email interface has
been needed. We've been working hard the past few days to bring up a solution
that works for everyone.

Here's the breakdown:

New Web Forums are up at http://forums.slimdevices.com/ - using vBulletin.

The discuss list is now split up into the following forums, and their
corresponding mail lists:

* 3rd Party Plugins (AlienBBC, etc) - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* Developers - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* Audiophiles - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* Ripping / Encoding / Transcoding / Tagging - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The gateway between the mail lists and the web forums runs every 5 minutes -
so if you see a delay, that's where it's coming from.

Mail sent from the mail lists will appear on the forums as "Your Name" with
"Guest" underneath. If you sign up for a forums account, and your email is
the same as on the mail lists, that "Guest" tag will go away.

Mail sent from the forums will appear on the mail lists as "Your Name"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - with a Reply-To: set to the mail list.