* jmpage2 shaped the electrons to say...

Browse by Artist... if I go to browse music, browse by artist and hit
the "j" button on the keypad it jumps to the "j" artists but it is in
the middle of the artist list instead of being at the top of the "j"
artist listings.

I'll let someone who's more familiar with that code respond..

Shuffle/Unshuffle behavior.  When shuffling or unshuffling a large
playlist the server will lock up and stop responding, the players will
disconnect and reconnect 20-40 seconds later.  Is anything being done
to optimise shuffle/unshuffle behavior?

Yes - this is one of the higher priority items for 6.1

-D
--
<iNoah> you know, most free operating systems come preinstalled with their own
high horse.