Hi

I have noticed that the lastest firmware leaves the S/PDIF enable
signal (pin 11 on the "geek connector") on. On the original Squeezebox,
if I power on the mains the signal is off, and browse to music and play,
it then comes on - as it should.  However, stopping the music or using
"power" on the remote, the signal remains active.  This has happened on
a previous release of the firware and had to be corrected!

Oddly, the "graphics" version of SqueezeBox which I also have, does not
seem to suffer from the same problem!

Can someone check out the firware and make sure that S/PDIF enable
signal is always turned OFF on STOP or power off?

Thanks for help!

Nick

--
nickrt