Quoting Patrick Delamere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Is there anyway to make the Alarm option look recursively into the Playlists
> folder so that it finds all the playlists therein?  I could move some of the
> playlists back into the main older, but that would mess up my
> organisation..... :-(

not with the built in alarm.  the alarm plugin does allow navigation to submenus
through the player UI.

> Should I raise an enhancement request for this?

you can always raise a request.  however, this has been requested before and the
 decision then had been to keep the built-in alarm simple, and let the complex
functions be done through a plugin.

-kdf