Thanks Jeff, I saw that too. However I was thinking about the
--apply-replaygain-which-is-not-lossless option in SlimServer not only
applying to Squeezebox2 for native FLAC replaygain but SliMP3,
Squeezebox1 and SoftSqueeze as well. That is why I was wondering if it
should be a separate enhancement request for SlimServer and not just
for Squeezebox2.